Associate Physician Recruiter – Locum Tenens Division
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Pacific Companies was founded in 2001 and since we have established a superior reputation in the healthcare staffing and recruiting industry. We can consistently out compete other firms in our industry due to our mentality of customer service and putting the client as well as our candidates first.
We are in a period of immense growth here at our corporate office in Aliso Viejo, CA. We have been recently named as one of the fastest growing firms in the staffing and recruiting industry as well as being named on the INC. 5000 fastest growing private companies list. To complement our growth, we are looking for motivated individuals seeking to join our fastest growing division: Locum Tenens Recruiting. This is a fast-paced opportunity with a chance to build your own book of business and establish relationships with doctors that will reap you great rewards!
No knowledge of physician staffing and recruiting? Not to worry! One of our founding partners has dedicated himself solely to training new hires. With over 25 years in the industry, he will give you the tools to make you dangerous on the phones! Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to have training sessions with senior Locum Tenens recruiters that will impart their knowledge on you and help make you the recruiter you want to be .
If you’re up for the challenge of working hard and reaping the rewards of your efforts as well as having some fun in a start-up culture, this role is definitely for you
Reasons to join our Team:
- We are a rapidly growing company with a start-up company culture
- We are in the healthcare industry, which is one of the industries that professionals say is recession proof and continuing to grow.
- The demand for locum tenens doctors is on the rise and our locums division is our fastest growing division within our company.
- Significant income potential in your first 3-5 years at Pacific Companies
- Full benefits and the opportunity to have a fulfilling career both professionally and personally
- Use your motivated mentality to grow professionally!
- Great corporate culture. While we have been in business for 16 years, we still have a start-up culture in our office.
- Catered lunches, fun company outings and amazing holiday parties.
- Motivated, energetic office environment where everyone celebrates each other’s success!
Day to Day Duties:
- Phone Sales and building rapport and relationships with both physicians and our clients to act as a match maker for physicians looking to work on a contract basis at our client’s organization.
- Sourcing Candidates - matching high quality candidates with the opportunities we represent.
- Credentialing candidates and making sure their state medical licenses and board exams are up to date.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer service to our clients as well as the candidates to ensure both parties have a pleasant experience.
- Using critical thinking and persuasion to put together deals that ultimately translate into helping our fastest growing division grow
How does this benefit you?
- Benefits – medical, dental, life insurance and an employer match with your 401k
- An opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with physicians and medical professionals over the phone
- An opportunity to run your own book of business in your first 1st Year at Pacific Companies
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An opportunity to put your stamp on a growing division and eventually assume leadership roles within our organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
Pacific Companies is an EOE.