Associate Physician Recruiter – Permanent Division
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
What is it that motivates you when it comes to a career choice? Is it financial growth? Is it professional development and an opportunity to advance? Or is it the ability to help others and develop a sense of personal satisfaction? You will find all that and more as an Associate Recruiter at Pacific Companies!
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our physician recruiting team at our corporate headquarters in Aliso Viejo, CA. With that in mind, this is the perfect opportunity to join our team as an associate. We have been named in numerous publications for being a best place to work in not only the staffing industry but the healthcare industry as a whole! We recently moved into a brand-new building and have over 12,000 Square Feet of new office space. It is obvious we are growing and we want people to grow with us!
We have an excellent training program here, so if you have no previous experience with healthcare or recruiting we will give you all the tools to make you dangerous. To compliment this training, you will be assigned a mentor who will teach you every aspect of the business from start to finish. You will even be given the opportunity to advance to a search consultant and be given the opportunity to run your own book of business. From there, the opportunities are endless. Senior, Director and Vice President roles are open to people who qualify eventually. So, if you are looking for professional growth as well as an awesome corporate culture this might be your home
Day to Day Duties:
- Phone Sales and building rapport and relationships with both physicians and our clients to act as a match maker for physicians looking to make a change in their career.
- Attaining knowledge of the healthcare industry as well as the recruiting process from start to finish.
- Sourcing Candidates - matching high quality candidates with the opportunities we represent.
How does this benefit you?
- Benefits – medical, dental, life insurance and an employer match with your 401k
- Opportunity to run your own book of business in your first few months at Pacific Companies!
- Opportunity to be mentored by some of the best Senior and Directors of Recruiting in the industry!!!
- Position offers a base salary plus bonus structure. Allows you to be making money even during the mentorship phase as well as the training phase!
Why work for us:
Amazing corporate culture
Opportunity for growth
Training and coaching from successful leaders in the space
Pacific Companies was founded over 18 years ago on the simple principles of customer service, delivering value and achieving results. Our firm has proven its effectiveness and commitment to each of these underlying principles while serving thousands of private practices, hospitals and integrated health systems, and tens of thousands of physicians looking for the right place to call home.
Our approach is unique for our industry and we consistently deliver outstanding results through a solution-oriented, innovative approach that emphasizes the highest level of customer service to both clients and candidates. Pacific Companies consultants all have expertise in compensation models, contracts, and recruitment of all specialties both permanent and locum tenens.