* Behavioral Health Team: Join one of the largest outpatient psychiatry groups in the nation and a team of 155 clinicians and 37 practices (Expanding Rapidly)/ Flexible Schedule / Top 25 Places to Live in the Nation
* Have the autonomy of working in a Private Practice with the support of what feels like a large hospital
* A professional, collaborative culture supporting work/life balance and flexibility.
* Real time consults with APPs and therapists
* Patient Visits: 60 Mins. New Patients/30 Mins. Follow Up Visits/15 Mins Med Checks
* Psychiatric Evaluations & Assessments/Ongoing Medication Management
* Call = 1 Weekend PER YEAR
* Program Development - for those interested in working with a specific demographic of patients
* Opportunity to work collegially and grow your career in many different directions.
* Clinical trials work/TMS training and work/ Telepsychiatry Opportunities
* Work with Transgender and LGBTQA Program within the company
* Employee Opportunity: No Cap On Income/RVU Based Compensation Model
* Benefits: Medical / Dental / Life / 27.5 Days PTO/ Federal Holidays / Sign on Bonus /CME Allowance / Relocation Allowance
* One of the top 25 places to live in the nation right now.
* It's a few hours away from the mountains and the beach.
* Great sports atmosphere as well as an art scene.
* Something for folks that love the city life and for those that prefer the country life.
* Hiking, kayaking, everywhere is dog friendly, college town so there are always events happening, food truck rodeos, 5k runs at breweries, zoo is an hour away, amusement parks nearby, lots of family culture AND college culture
For my firsthand evaluation on this opportunity, please contact me, David Rubio at (714) 619-3094 or my colleague Travis Carlton (714) 352-7608 . For your convenience, please email your CV to my attention at drubio@pacificcompanies.Com Visit us on the web at www.Pacificcompanies.Com