Colorado Outpatient Hematology-Oncology!/4 Day Week/Great Outdoor Lifestyle!
Outpatient Practice/4.5 Day Work Week
Enjoy Your Active Outdoor Colorado Lifestyle!
Busy Cancer Center
* See a Wide Variety of Hematology & Oncology Cases
* Large Draw Area
* Great Support Staff
* Experienced PA, OCN Nurses & Nurse Navigator
* 11 Infusion Chairs & Robust Radiation Oncology Program
* Oral Chemotherapy Program
* Hospitalists do all admits/inpatient work
Part of a Large Healthcare System with Unlimited Cancer Resources
Employed with salary guarantee/wRVU/Sign On Bonus/Relocation, Full Benefits and More!
Active Colorado Community! Outdoor Lovers Dream! 300 Days of Sun Per Year!
-100 Most Popular Small Cities to Relocate (2017)
-Voted A Top-Rated Vacation Destination in North America (2017)
-Most Livable Ski Towns in The U.S. (2017)
* 25 Mins to Local Skiing at 10k ft Mountain/2hrs to Telluride & Wolf Creek
* X-Country Skiing, Rafting, Kayaking, Fishing, Camping, Hunting, Mountain Biking All Mins Away!
* Abundant, Local Access to National Parks and Wilderness Areas
* Great Restaurant Brewery & Bar Scene/Growing Wine & Coffee Scene
* Active Art and Culture Scene/Museums/Theaters/Unique Year Around Community Events
* Hot Springs and Spa's In Town
* Shopping Made Easy-500 Stores in The Area/Local Mall
* Public & Private School Options/Local 4 Year College
* Airport In Town
I have been to this location and met the urologist and hospital staff so I can provide more details for your review.