Emergency Medicine Locums in North Carolina
Looking for a permanent job? Click the video below:
Kenansville, North Carolina
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Hospital, in Kenansville, NC, is seeking an experienced ABEM certified MD to work in the Emergency Department. Need as soon as we get credentialed; credentialing takes 6+ weeks. New providers will need to come in the day before scheduled call for orientation.
Morning Coverage: 7: 30AM-7: 30PM
Evening Coverage: 7: 30PM-7: 30AM
* December 26: Morning Coverage
* January 17: Evening Coverage
* January 18: Evening Coverage
* January 24: Evening Coverage
Will accept EM physicians and IM/FM physicians with emergency experience and required certifications
Required certifications if IM/FM (no exceptions): ACLS, ATLS, PALS
* ED has 15 total beds
* New ED renovation
* Minor Emergency section newly opened (fast track)- 12 hours daily
* Total inpatient census: 47 acute; 24 behavioral
* Average number of ED Patients/Day: 63
* Average number of Admissions/Day: 11
* Ideally looking for Six 12 hour shifts every two weeks
Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27, 000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
Health system is a mission-driven, 1, 712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15, 000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Academic Affiliated. As a major resource for health services and education, has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Kenansville is a peaceful small town rich in history and proud of its heritage. A collection of Greek Revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state's most picturesque and consistent historic districts. Two museums capture the story of Kenansville's start in the 1700s. A collection of notable wineries and James Sprunt Community College are few of the attractions Kenansville offers.
* Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
* Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
* Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
* River Landing, a private residential golf community
- Department in our office
- You get a dedicated team
- Complete assistance provided
- Paid and arranged by our firm
- Paid and arranged by our firm
To schedule a time to talk please click the link below:
Call or Text Message:
- (714) 352-7600
- Your time will be respected
- Your information held confidentially
- Your CV is not shared until you give permission per NALTO guidelines.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Pacific Companies Inc.
Permanent & Locum Tenens
Member, National Association
Locum Tenens Organizations
Schedule a time to talk, please click the link below