Family Medicine - Northern California - 4 Day Work Week
Stipend for 2019 Residents, Loan Repayment and Sign-on Bonus Available!
* Oldest Family Medical Practice with over 35 Years in the Community
* Limited Competition and Huge Need - 4-5 Month Waiting List for New Patients
* Physicians in Group Earning in Excess of $300K
* Outpatient Only / 1: 5 Shared Phone Call Only
* 4 Day Work Week
* First Year Income Guarantee & Benefits
* Opportunities for Additional Income
* Option for Partnership
* On Site Practice Administrators Manage Day to Day Work - Experienced PAs & MAs
* Faith Based Office and Community Involvement
Our Hospital - Stanford University Physicians on Staff!
Not-for-profit, community-based Christian hospital. Its 403-bed multi-level medical campus includes a 209-bed acute care hospital with Level II NICU, a 145-bed skilled nursing facility and a 49-bed assisted living facility. It provides emergency, critical care, pediatric, cardiovascular services, cancer center and treatment, women's health services, surgery, and hospice services.
Your Suburban California lifestyle...72, 000+ Population
Safe, Family Friendly Community With Great Education Options Including a Cal State University!
Cost of Living is, at least, 50% Lower than the Bay Area!
" We chose this city because it's a nice, safe place to raise our kids, has a low cost of living, the hospital is great and it's easy to get to anywhere in Northern California!"- Local Doctor
* Population Change Since 2000: +27.7%
* Close to San Francisco & Bay Area / Yosemite / Napa Valley / Sacramento Tahoe / the Coast, etc.!
* Suburban Community with Target, Costco, Starbucks, Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, etc.
* $44M High School on 50 Acres / Excellent Public/Private/Parochial Schools / State University
* $375K-4 Bed/3 Ba-2500SF---$550K-6 Bed/4 Ba-3800SF
* Mediterranean Climate - 250+ Days of Sunshine
* Diverse Community - Protestant/Lutheran/Catholic/Synagogue/Greek Orthodox Church/Mosque s
* Fresh Locally Grown Fruit & Vegetables
* World Class Snow Skiing/Boarding at Squaw Valley's 2850 Feet of Vertical Drop
* Scenic Jogging/Biking on Miles of Winding Trails
* " You're in the Center of Everything there is to do Outdoors."