GS 3279 - General Surgery - Private Practice or Employed / Limited Competition - California
* Build a Private Practice with Full-Hospital Support or Foundation Employment
* Anticipate 1: 4 Hospital Call - Cover own patients for Office Call or Shared with Group
* General Surgery with option to subspecialize up to 0.25 FTE
* Hospital-Owned FQHC in town / Hospital-Owned ASC - Option to Utilize Both
* Competitive Compensation $400, 000-$450, 000 starting guarantee - $40K Sign-On / $20K Relocation / Paid Call $500 per Patient up to 2 patients per call shift
* Private Practice Option - Hospital will Provide Contacts, Supports, and Help Ramp Up Practice
* Foundation Employment - Join Four Employed Physicians
* 183-bed / 6 ORs / 70, 000 ER Visits Annually / Brand New Xi Da Vinci Robot / 25% True-Emergencies w/ 75% Fast-Track Rate
Low - Cost of Living - Community:
* " 2 Hours from Everything!" Beautiful Central California Location
San Francisco, Sacramento, High-End Shopping, Beaches, Sequoia National Park, Yosemite, Wineries, Professional Sports, Skiing, Golf, Sierras, Lakes, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, and Much More!
* 8, 000 Students - Local University / " Green from the Ground Up"
" 23 majors, 25 minors and 14 graduate programs taught by more than 400 full-time faculty members, visiting professors and lecturers, who come from some of the world's top-ranked universities. The list will continue to grow as the campus reaches 10, 000 students in the coming years."
* K-12, Great Public Schools / Private Schools / Outstanding Charter School / Public Montessori Program
$94 million dollar - 250, 000 Sq.Ft. " Paperless" High School opened in 2013
We just returned from this great Central California location where we met with physicians who have practiced in the community for over 20 years. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity and we look forward to sharing our firsthand experience of the practice and community.