HPB Program in Northern California With Huge Potential for Growth!
90 Minutes to San Francisco & 45 Minutes to Sacramento!
* Established HPB Program & Team
* Huge Need in the Community and Very Limited Competition!
* Fantastic, Verified Referral Network:
* General Surgery
* Interventional Radiology
* Interventional GI
* 1: 6 Call at One Hospital
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Teaching Opportunity With General Surgery Residents
* DaVinci Si Robot
* Hospital Will Aggressively Market Your Services to Referring Physicians
Suburban Community with a Lower Cost of Living!
Close to Sacramento & San Francisco!
* Diverse City with 300k Population!
* Close to Everything that Northern California has to Offer!
* In Town - Reasonably Priced Homes: Horse Property / Ranches / Traditional Neighborhoods
* Mall & All the Box Stores - Costco / Sam's / Best Buy / Pier 1 / Trader Joe's / Target
* Places of Worship - Churches / Synagogue / Greek Orthodox / Mosques
* Mediterranean Climate - 300 Days of Sunshine; Golf Year-Round & Water Sports
* Scenic Jogging/Biking on Miles of Winding Trails
* Excellent Salmon, Steelhead Fishing in Local Rivers/Lakes
* Local Marinas - Sailing and Power Boating
* Snow Skiing at Lake Tahoe
* Weekends in Napa Valley
90 Mins Away- San Francisco- Pier 39 / Saks / China Town / Stanford / Silicon Valley
* Crate and Barrel / Nordstrom / Abercrombie / Coach / Whole Foods
* Upscale Designers / Boutique Shopping / Performing Arts / Theater
* UC Davis - Medical School; Residency and Fellowship Programs
* Sports Enthusiasts: Raiders / 49er's; Athletics / Giants; Kings / Warriors; Sharks; Quakes
* Five Star Dining - Ruth's Chris / PF Changs / Caf s / Martini & Oyster Bars
This is a place that will allow you to succeed and be professionally happy, to build the exact career you want with nothing holding you back. If you desire an instant referral base, time for quality of life, major metropolitan area amenities without the high congestion, and want stunning neighborhoods with instant proximity to the outdoors without living in a rural/remote area, then please contact Marc Scarlata.