Build ACGME NEURO Residency Program - Southern Hospitality Near Gulf Coast
Help Build New ACGME NEURO Residency Program
* Seeking Program Director to Help Develop ACGME Residency Program from inception through implementation.
* Current certification in Neurology by ABEM or AOBEM; & Demonstrated Experience in a Leadership Role
* Great Opportunity for Leadership, Teaching, and Mentoring
* Current Neurological Services Include outpatient clinics, Neurohospitalists, 3 full time Neurosurgeons and a Neurovascular Neurologist.
* 13 Bed Neuro ICU/Radiology Coverage In House 24/7
* ACGME IM Residency Began July 2018 with 13 Residents
* Comprehensive Stoke Center w/ Neuroendovascular Lab/1600 Patients in 2 Years
* 420-Bed Hospital/13 County/600K Person Referral = Wide Pathology and High Level of Acuity
* Coverage Available in All Specialties Including ORTHO, NEURO,
Cardiothoracic, & Vascular Surgery
* 28 Bed Level II EM Trauma Center / 59, 000 Annual Visits/ Staffed with 12 EM Residency Trained Physicians.
* Competitive Salary with Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Medical School in City Affiliated with Hospital
* 1-Hour from Gulf Coast Beaches / 2-Hours from 3 Major Metro Cities
* Warm Climate
* Regional Airport Served by Delta Airlines
* Magnet Public Schools / K-12 Private and Parochial Schools
* Kid-Friendly: Water, Trampoline, & Multiple Recreational Parks
* Low Cost of Living / Less than 1% Property Tax