Psychiatry Residency Director Program - Southern Hospitality
* Seeking Program Director to Help Develop ACGME Residency Program from inception through implementation.
* Current certification in Psychiatry by ABEM or AOBEM; & Demonstrated Experience in a Leadership Role
* Great Opportunity for Leadership, Teaching, and Mentoring
* Current Behavioral Health Services Include Psychiatric Hospitalists Treating Adult Patients in 28 Bed Inpatient Unit
* Psychiatric Team: LCSW, Psychiatric NP's and RN's & Counselors
* Dedicated Outpatient Program Provides Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient programs for Adults
* BHS treats: General Adult Psychiatry Patients with separate programs for Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Geriatrics, Substance Abuse and Intensive Psychiatric Inpatient Programs.
* Radiology Coverage In House 24/7
* ACGME IM Residency Began July 2018 with 13 Residents
* 420-Bed Hospital/13 County/600K Person Referral = Wide Pathology and High Level of Acuity
* Coverage Available in All Specialties Including ORTHO, NEURO, Cardiothoracic, & Vascular Surgery
* 28 Bed Level II EM Trauma Center / 59, 000 Annual Visits/ Staffed with 12 EM Residency Trained Physicians.
* Competitive Salary with Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Medical School in City Affiliated with Hospital
* 1-Hour from Gulf Coast Beaches / 2-Hours from 3 Major Metro Cities
* Warm Climate
* Regional Airport Served by Delta Airlines
* Magnet Public Schools / K-12 Private and Parochial Schools
* Kid-Friendly: Water, Trampoline, & Multiple Recreational Parks
* Low Cost of Living / Less than 1% Property Tax
* Fine Dining & Museums Downtown
Pacific Companies is a national physician recruitment firm that works with
clients and physicians for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit
every location that we represent and provide details about various positions
including employed, private practice, and academic opportunities.
I personally met with administrators and physicians responsible for the
development of this residency program and would like to discuss my firsthand
impressions of the team and their vision for this residency program with you. If
you would like more information, please call me, Eileen Gamble at your earliest
convenience, or email your CV with the best day/time for a brief conversation.
Visit us at www.Pacificcompanies.Com.
Eileen Gamble 949.370.1838
PSY 3250 egamble@pacificcompanies.Com