LT2595 DERM TX
- Medical Dermatology with some cosmetic
- Board certified in Dermatology required
- Trained nursing staff
- EMR system
-Schedule: 3 to 4 days a week - no weekends
" Our trained, certified skincare specialists are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all skin conditions: from the effects of aging and blemish control to treatment of skin diseases and skin cancers. Whether it's a cosmetic procedure or medical skin issue, trust your skin to the professionals."
The Location in Texas.
- 50 miles inland from the Gulf Coast
- One of the largest metro areas in the United States
- Cultural amenities are excellent: Performing arts, museums, variety of entertainment options
- Downtown area contains a gigantic mall with over 300 stores and large office complexes
- Very modern skyline and the latest in transportation conveyances
- Clear dry days are most common in the fall
Our firm aids with rush credentialing and your malpractice is covered by our firm as well.
Please let me know your availability and desired pay rate and provide me with a current CV and a contact number. All inquiries are held in the strictest of confidence. I look forward to hearing from you. Please call (714)352-7600 or email hrojas@pacificcompanies.Com