LT2652 GI CO
* - Location: 30 miles north of Denver
* - Duration: December 26, 2018, 7: 00 am- January 1, 2019, 7: 00 am
May 17, 2019 7a- May 20, 2019 7a
* - Schedule: 24 hour beeper call, 7a - 7a
* - Call: 24 hour call, 10% call rate
* - Patients: Average 5 admissions a day
* - Required Procedures: Endoscopy with biopsy, foreign body removal, fulguration of bleeder, injection/banding of varices, esophageal dilatation/ manometry, small bowel biopsy, lower GI endo, sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP (preferred)
* - Hospital: Community hospital with University affiliation. 53 inpatient beds & room to expand to more than 10; an ICU, level 3 trauma center, Emergency department, operating rooms, advance Cardiac services and a surgery center.
* - Requirement: Board certified or BE within 4 years of residency. CO license preferred. BLS & ACLS.
* - EMR: Epic
**Assistance with privileging application provided!**
**Accommodations for housing and travel provided**
**Call or email for position details!**