LT2935 ANES CO
The locum tenens Anesthesiology position in Colorado
- Location: one hour from Denver, Colorado
- Start date: March, 2019 - ongoing
- Duration: on-going 3 months or more
- Shift: Full time, Monday - Friday; 7a or 7: 30am start, 10 hr shift with the opportunity for overtime
- schedule: 2-4 weeks per month
- Call requirements: possible - late call or back up call, no in house overnight call
- Physicians must be comfortable in a high acuity, high quality work environment
- Facility is a level II, but operates as a level I
- Scope: 20% general (trauma), 20% OB, 20% neuro, 10% thoracic, 20% complex Vascular, 20% complex orthopedic.
- EMR: Epic,
- Required procedures: Adult spinal anesthesia, Epidural, Regional, Obstetrical, Neurological cases (head and spine), Complex vascular cases (except open heart), Complex orthopedic cases, Acute pain management, Ventilation managementt, Central line, Arterial line, PA catheter, and Evaluation and management of acute volume/BP issues.
- Requirements: BLS, ACLS, ATLS, Board Certified, CO license preferred
Thank you for taking the time to review this opportunity, I look forward to hearing from you and finding out about your current work situation.
*Call for more details*
**Assistance with credentialing**
**Housing and travel - paid**