Locum Tenens Anesthesiology, North Carolina
- Location: Hertford County, North Carolina
- Duration: January 10 - January 24; February 7 - February 21; March 7 - March 24; more dates TBA
- Schedule: 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off.
- Shift hours: 6: 45 am to 3: 15 pm Monday - Friday
- Call: Night and weekend while
-Call volume: 3-4 times per week, weekend 6-8 hours. Call shared with 1 MD and 3 CRNAs
-Call requirement: Must be able to start surgery within 20 minutes of being called back. ICU / critical care duties. Required to serve backup in ER and respond to codes.
- Patient/ case volume: 10-20 patients a day. 250 surgical cases per month
- Scope: Inpatient and Outpatient
- Procedures: general anesthesia, blocks, regional anesthesia, labor epidurals, emergency airway management, intubations, invasive lines, cardioversions, consults, & epidurals for OB service.
- Hospital: 114-bed hospital, 3 OR suites, 15 bed Emergency department, 21, 000 patients per year, 24 hour rotational shifts, Vidant air and ground support to immediately transfer patients.
- Requirement: Board cert or eligible, BLS/ ACLS & PALS/APLS, North Carolina license.
- EMR: Epic
** Assistance with credentialing**
**We accommodate for housing, traveling, and mal practice insurance**
If you (or someone you know) is interested in a diversified career opportunity, and a way to supplement income feel free to reach out. Sending an updated CV will be most effective in finding the right opportunity. All information is held strictly confidential.
nd Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
** Call or email for more details*
Associate Recruiter, Pacific Comapnies