MFM 3256 - Position with Strong National Catholic Healthcare System
* Physician - Led, Patient - Centered
* Catholic Ethical and Religious Directive apply
* OB Hospitalists in-house
* OB emergency department 24/7
* Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care
* Level II Pediatric and Adult Trauma Center: 375 beds / 18 ORs fully staffed 24/7 / Trauma Cart
* State - wide service line and medical group
* 1700 total hospital deliveries per year
* See average of 7 patients per day. Anticipate volume to increase with full time coverage.
* Office hours Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
* 24/7 call coverage with Nurse triage support. Will add APPs when volumes increase. Weekend call relief through Locums or Network MFMs. Anticipate 2-3 weekend calls.
* Updated outpatient clinic located within the Hospital for Women and Children
* 2 GE Voluson E10s, 2 Trophon EPR High Level Disinfection, GE Corometrics 170 series Fetal Monitor for NST.
* Compensation FMV based upon experience. Student loan forgiveness, quality incentive of 15%, Sign-On Bonus, CME, Health Insurance, 401-3B
* 90-mile radius primary service area - 880, 000 patient lives
* 65K ED visits annually / TeamHealth ED physicians / StatFlight / Pediatric Ground Transport
Thriving Family Friendly Area
* Strong local education system private and public / Two Universities
* Medical School Campus (170K SF) to be completed in Fall 2018 / Local NP and PA programs
* Tort Reform State - Medical Panel Reviews all Malpractice Claims, Cap on Damages
Paid Malpractice - $250K/$750K Policy - That is All You Need Here
* Everything within 15-20 minutes; Children's and Science Museums
Diverse community; All faiths represented; Art and Wine festivals
* Large Scale Development Downtown (estimated $250 million)
* Low cost of living: Average 5500 sq ft home for 350K
* 3.5% State Income Tax / Homeowners Receive a $48K Homestead Exemption from Property Taxes
* Costco, Macy's, Dillard's, Meier, Target, Best Buy etc.
* Strong Local Industries - Berry Plastics, Toyota, Alcoa, AstraZeneca
* Population in Town 120, 000 People/Metro population 325, 000
* Regional Airport Connects to Orlando, Charlotte, Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta