$300K Year/$60 per wRVU/Southern Midwest Location
* Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become board certified within 2 years of completion)
* Primarily outpatient with 5 weeks of inpatient coverage per year
* The evaluation and management of mental disorders occurring in adult patients, particularly mood disorders, anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, trauma and related disorders, and obsessive compulsive and related disorders
* Completion of an Adult Psychiatry Residency
* Mon- Fri 7: 00am-7: 00pm
* Schedules ranging from 32-40 hours per week are available
* Overnight at-home-call is 1 night in every 8.
* There is no " in-house" [in-hospital] call.
* Weekend rounding coverage is 1 weekend in every 8
* 15 inpatient per day
* Average of new admits 15-25 per week
* Schedule filled by the campus call center, on behalf of the physician.
* A lengthy waitlist ensures that schedules are always full
* ECT available for patients