Psychiatric Opportunity Alabama
* Well Trained, Career-Oriented Psychiatrists who enjoy practicing inpatient and outpatient medicine to join a premier psychiatric group.
Must Deliver High Quality Patient Care and Work Well with Others
* Opened in 2010, 3 Blocks from the Hospital / Discharges Have Grown 30% Since 2012
Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Program on-campus with 10-11 Patients Per Day
12 Bed Geriatrics Unit / Lab, RT, PT, speech therapy and dietary supported by hospital
In-house Pharmacy with Full Time Pharm.D. Pharmacist specializing in Psychiatric Medication
21 Unit RN's with a 1: 6 Nurse/Tech Ratio / 2 FT Case Managers / 4 FT Social Workers and Therapists
* Types of Cases Include: Anxiety, Depression, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia
70% Adult, 30% Geriatric, Option Not to See Violent Patients or Drug Addiction Patients
* Excellent and Respected Senior Leadership - Facility CEO is the former Hospital CEO
Psychiatric Group consists of 17 experienced Psychiatrists with little to no turnover and has centralized
scheduling and billing. Opportunities for partnership/ownership after 4 years
* Light Weekend Call Shared By Group 1: 4 and shared Weekday Call
* Excellent ED and Subspecialty Support through the Hospital; Opportunity to work with Primary Care Residents and Psychology Interns. Training Center for Nursing, Therapy and Social Workers
* Compensation Based Upon Experience, Year 1 and 2 - $250K-$300K+, Year 3-4-$350K+
Comprehensive Benefits, $2500 CME, Relocation, Annual Retreat, No Meetings
* Additional Need for Physician Coming Out of Training
A Beautiful River-Front State Capital...
* Beyond Excellence in Education - Public and Private Schools, 9 Academic Magnet Schools, and the #1 Ranked Magnet High School in the Country by US News & World Report. 3 Public Universities, 3 Private Universities and a School of Law.
* Vibrant Social Scene - Urban Revitalization: Downtown Entertainment District, Nightlife, Annual River-Front Festivals, Late-Night Jazz and Blues Clubs, Southern Charm
* Newly Renovated 1, 800 Seat Performing Arts Center, Historic and Fine Arts Museums, Dinner Theater, Ballet, Symphonies, Shakespeare Festival at one of the Top Ten largest Shakespeare Theatres in the World!
* Kid-Friendly Low Crime Community - 40 Acre Zoo with Skylift and over 500 animals, Ice-Skate year-round at the Ice Palace, Planetarium, Youth Sports GALORE! Downtown Farm, Nature Center
* Newly Built 90, 000-square-foot indoor sports facility with seating capacity of 4, 000 / Tennis Centers, Multiple Baseball/Softball/Soccer Complexes
* Bountiful Artisan Eateries and Fine Dining: Oyster Bar, Authentic Italian, Steak Houses, Craft Beers Bars, Specialty Bakeries, The Finest BBQ, Gulf Seafood, Irish Pubs and 100's More!
* Active Riverfront with multiple family friendly concerts and festivals, annual Half-Marathon with over 1, 200 competitors, Scenic River Trail and 12 mile forested biking loop and a 4.5 mile family-friendly trail opening this year
* 8 Local Golf Courses/Country Clubs; 2 Robert Trent Jones Courses
* Live in a studio apartment in the city, manicured neighborhood or a sprawling country estates. Every type of housing is available within a 30 minute drive.
* 45 minute drive to beautiful Lake with water sports galore.
* AA Minor League Baseball Affiliate; Stadium Received 18 th Best Stadium on their " 101 Best Stadiums" list; Top 10 Best Places to Watch Minor League Baseball - ESPN
* Two Hours - Professional Football, Baseball, Basketball, Non-Stop International Flights, Beautiful Gulf Beaches.
We are looking for a hard working Psychiatrist who wants to be part of an opportunity to develop a practice in a virtually un-tapped market. If this describes you, then call Nick Carr at 949-305-5080 to discuss your qualifications and skills. You may also email me at ncarr@pacificcompanies.Com