Noninvasive/General Cardiology - Physician Opportunity - St. Louis Metro Area
* Non-Invasive Opportunity to join 14 cardiologists and 3 APP's
* 1: 6 Call
* Employed opportunity with the largest non-profit healthcare system in the US.
* Benefits Include: Competitive base salary plus WRVU production bonuses, signing bonus, student loan repayment, retention bonuses, 20 days PTO, CME time off and stipend, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement plans with pension, and more!
Explore the 20 th largest metro area in the United States! St. Louis offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country. There is something for everyone, from sports enthusiasts to " foodies", you can live, work and play all in one city.
* Both public and private school options available and over 11 nationally recognized universities
* Enjoy a thriving music and theatre scene with the Famous Fox Theater, St. Louis Opera House, The Muny, St. Louis Orchestra and St. Louis Ballet
* Sports fanatics are also welcome! St. Louis is home to professional baseball, hockey, and soccer teams. You can also follow any one of their Division I Universities and their sports teams.
* Bring the kids and see the St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Science Center, City Museum, Six Flags and Missouri Botanical Garden.
* If you have family all over the US, don't worry, Lambert International Airport has you covered, with nonstop service from coast to coast.
For additional information, contact Michelle Baker at mbaker@pacificcompanies.Com or by calling (714) 619-3092.