Outpatient Adult Psychiatry offering Faculty Position and TMS
* 3 Psychiatric Units-Adult / Geriatric-Floors / ER Covered by Behavioral Health Assessment Team/medical consults provided on medical floors by Consult Liaison - Weekdays
* Behavioral Health Urgent Care
* Modified Medical Detox Center, Substance Use Residential
* Center for Autism
* Addiction Medicine Specialty/Suboxone Clinic/Intensive Substance Use Outpatient
* HUD Housing Apartment Complexes, Pre-Adult Transitional Housing Complex
* Residential Care Facility, Children's Residential Treatment Facility
* Knowledge and Experience with TMS and Spravato is a Plus!
* Evidence-based behavioral healthcare services for all ages and all diagnostic needs
* Earned Certified Community Behavioral Health Organization status in 2017
* CARF Accredited
* Psychiatry Residency Program / Faculty Options / 12 Residents Take First Call
* Practice support includes reception and records support, LPN or RMA, a bachelor's level case worker or scribe if requested, and MMODAL Dictation System
* Competitive Salary Guarantee or WRVU Productivity option in Year 1
* 28 Days PTO during salary guarantee
" You can trust what they tell you". - Chief Clinical Officer
* Low Cost of Living Area - 25% Lower than National Average
* Excellent K-12 Public (New Elementary/Middle/High School) Private, Parochial
* University offering over 140 academic programs to nearly 6, 000 students.
* First Medical School to open in Missouri in nearly 50 years, Featuring State-of-the-Art Facilities and Technology
* New College of Dental Medicine Opening in 2022
* Robust Culinary Scene. Over 200 Restaurants, Year-round Farmers Markets, Numerous Food Trucks, Several Emerging Microbreweries and Coffee Roasters
* Direct Flights-Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Denver, Connecting you to the World
* Running and Cycling Communities, Numerous Lakes and State Parks, World-Class Boating, Fishing, and Hunting Opportunities.
* Congregations of nearly every Christian denomination, a historic synagogue, and a new mosque serve as places for worship, interfaith dialogue, and community service.