Philadelphia - Locum Tenens - Radiation Oncology
Starting as a locum tenens provider gives you more leverage to negotiate a better permanent contract, because you get to know the facility and they get to see how you work before they make you an offer.
A new Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology opportunity opened in Pennsylvania.
-Starts ASAP and ongoing
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2-3 days per week
- 10 Patients per shift
- EMR System (Clinic EMR different than hospital EMR?): ARIA/Cerner
- Affiliated Hospital: 700 bed teaching facility
-Support Staff Information
Who will the locums be working with on their team? In Rad Onc departments all staff works together-therapists, physicists, dosimetrist, etc.
Brand/model of linear accelerator-Varian Trilogy and Varian Truebeam
Treatment planning system-Eclipse
Additional equipment: CT/Sim in department Philips and Nucletron HDR
*Travel, Accommodations, and Malpractice - PAID for locum opportunities*
*Assistance with credentialing provide - 30 days*
*Malpractice - PAID for locum opportunities*
- Please call or text (714) 619-3098 or email.
- Your CV is not shared until you give permission per NALTO guidelines.
Director of Recruitment, Locum Tenens Division
Pacific Companies Inc.
75 Enterprise Suite 220, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656